Friday, December 29, 2017

This Bollywood actress desires to have a cricket team of kids after marriage

The who’s and who of the Indian film industry attended the grand reception hosted by Virat Kohli and his wife Anushka Sharma in Mumbai at St. Regis in Lower Parel.
The event was a gorgeous affair as many stars from the Bollywood industry graced their presence abiding to the request made by the newlywed couple.

From Priyanka Chopra to Kangana Ranaut, Aishwarya Rai to Katrina Kaif, Amitabh Bahchcan to Shah Rukh Khan all made the night a memorable star-studded affair.

After attending the grand reception of her friend Anushka Sharma in Mumbai, PeeCee recently appeared at Penguin Annual Lecture in New Delhi where she interacted with the reporters.

priyanka chopra

Naturally, the question of her marriage was popped up following Anushka getting hitched. However, Priyanka cheekily responded that she would love to have a cricket team of kids but needs to find a life-partner for her and the time is yet to come. Her reply sent everyone around into a tizzy as she also made some powerful statements on some of the current issues as well.

“Of course, I want to get married. I am a Cancerian. I love home. I want to have a cricket team of kids. But I am not apologetic for my career. I will do it at the right time par mere layak ladka bhi toh milna chahiye. Wo thoda mushkil hai (but I will have to find a guy who is suitable for me, which is little difficult to get),” Priyanka was quoted as saying by Deccan Chronicle.



from Blog – CricketTrolls.com – Funny Cricket Trolls, Memes and News http://ift.tt/2lplhUp

No comments:

Post a Comment